When a loved one has been accused or convicted of a crime in Palm Beach County it can be an incredibly stressful and confusing time. Not only does it affect the individual, but it also can affect the person’s family, friends, colleagues and the community.
Dimond Kaplan & Rothstein, P.A. has been providing individualized attention, empathy and pragmatic advice to criminal defense clients and their families in Palm Beach County for more than fifteen years. For many clients and families, this may be one of the worst things that has ever happened to them. Realizing this, we provide a full-range of criminal defense services and we also try to get our clients and families the support they need. Our goal is to resolve their legal issues and also address the personal circumstances, so that the situation doesn’t happen again.
The following resource links may provide assistance and information. While we cannot guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of information provided on these websites, they are sites that we have found to provide help and guidance during these trying times. You may contact our firm at any time if you have any questions.
- Center for Family Services of Palm Beach County
- Florida Department of Children & Families
United Way of Palm Beach County
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Palm Beach County
- Children’s Home Society of Florida
- Children’s Services Council of Palm Beach County
- Eckerd Family Foundation
- Florida Juvenile Justice Foundation
Florida Network of Youth and Family Services
- Palm Beach / Treasure Coast 211
Alcohol & Drug Resources
- Al-Anon / Alateen
- Alcoholics Anonymous North Palm Beach County Intergroup
- Alcoholics Anonymous South Palm Beach County Intergroup
- C.A.R.E Florida
- National Association for Children of Alcoholics
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) for Teens
Domestic Violence & Sexual Abuse Resources
- Aid to Victims of Domestic Abuse (AVDA)
- Florida Resource Center for Women and Children, Inc. (FRCWC)