West Palm Beach Criminal Defense Lawyers for Sex Offense Charges
The lawyers of Dimond Kaplan & Rothstein, P.A., located in West Palm Beach, FL, provide criminal defense for those accused of sex crimes or sex offense charges.
If you or a loved one has been accused of a sexual offense / sex crime, it can be a fearful time. It can adversely affect the accused’s reputation, job, relationships, and social status. Sexual offense charges are extremely serious, are aggressively prosecuted, and typically carry the most severe punishments. The media also pursues these cases for local and national coverage. This is why it is very important to have skilled, experienced legal representation when facing sex crime charges. You want to choose a lawyer who is knowledgeable in criminal defense for sexual offenses.
Types of Sexual Offense cases that our firm handles includes, but is not limited to:
- Prostitution, solicitation
- Rape, statutory rape, date rape, spousal rape
- Sexual battery
- Internet solicitation, internet sex crimes
- Lewd acts
- Public indecency, exposure
- Pornography, internet pornography
Potential Punishments for a Sexual Offense
Society and our legal system consider sex crimes to be among the most horrific. Sexual offense laws are complex and the repercussions of a conviction are extremely serious. Penalties are increased if the alleged victim is sixteen (16) years old or younger.
Most sexual crimes are felony offenses, carrying sever punishments that can include long jail terms, fines, probation, rehabilitation and mandatory sex offender registration.
Three Reasons to Turn to Dimond Kaplan & Rothstein, P.A. for Sexual Offense Defense
- Our attorneys will provide individualized attention, empathy, and pragmatic advice to those who are accused and in need of strong legal counsel.
- Attorney Michelle Suskauer is a respected and nationally known legal analyst, often consulted by local and national media regarding criminal defense cases, case law and strategy. This experience and her relationships with the media allow Michelle to minimize her client’s exposure while making sure her client’s story is told.
- Our lawyers are former public defenders and career defense attorneys who have handled many cases involving all types of sex-related criminal offenses in Palm Beach County for nearly two decades.
Contact an Experienced, Aggressive Sex Offense Lawyer in West Palm Beach
If you have questions regarding sexual offenses or criminal defense litigation, please do not hesitate to contact us for a free consultation so we can review your case. We are happy to meet or speak with you anytime. Our legal team is experienced, aggressive, compassionate, and will fight for your rights!